Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Playing

Moose and Munkey play together more and more every day.  I was hoping there would not be very much competition between them as far as toys but there seems to be.  Sara does not like him touching her things and she always wants to be playing with what he's playing with.  Once he starts complaining about her taking away his toys, we're in for it.

I tried to get a video of him showing how fast he crawls now, it's lightening fast.  I also wanted to get a vid of the playing and I got one that kind of shows how they play together.

Then I tried to get a photo shoot of the two of them together, just so I can have periodic photos showing how big Brennan is getting.  They were both being silly and then when they both started to cry it was time to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment