Sunday, February 10, 2013

Home Spun Fun

Our trifecta of family blogs would not be complete without a post on "light balls" as we call them.  The kids love these rubber balls that light up brilliantly when you throw them.  We've collected about 7 of them now and they are like kiddie crack.  It's hard to take pictures of them because you can't really tell how cool they are.  I thought I had gotten a pretty good video but apparently I need to learn how to take video on my new camera.

Here is Brennan playing light ball.

Brennan also likes to run around with his sisters fairy wings on.

Tonight, the kids also had fun making a tent in the living room.

Someone is wild-eyed.

He likes to wear star fish hats and his sisters backpack

Last week Daddy brought home a fun toy from his convention.  Light up margarita glasses, apparently those make great hats.


Brennan says a few new words, which I also thought I had recorded.  He says backpack, boots, and book.  He can make lots of animal noises, his current favorites are meow and gobble gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment