Sunday, October 2, 2011

Laughing in your sleep

Mr. Moose did a hilarious thing. Once when I was holding him and once when Dan was holding him he laughed in his sleep and it was so funny. He laughed really hard and kept doing it on and off for about a minute. His dream must have been really really funny.

Brennan gets more and more animated and interactive every day. He loves looking at all three of us and almost instantly when he makes eye contact with us he starts cooing, making faces, laughing, and squeaking. I can tell he's going to be really social, friendly, and keyed into us. Sara still likes to sit next to him and tell him stories and give him kisses. I love how nice she is to him, she also likes to pet his head and feel his hair.

here are some pics of his different expressions. Also I put a youtube video up of him laughing.





Also he's getting really good with his hands. They are still balled up in fists but he can move his pacifier and bottle in and out of his mouth with his hands.

He also loves his baths. He likes to have the water splashing on his feet. He kicks and giggles and waves his arms and moves his whole body. I've got a new video up on Youtube for that too. If you can't see the Youtube videos, e-mail me. I put more security on it so it may not be accessible without a password.


He seems to be toughening up on what he can eat. I'm back to drinking my green shakes which makes me really happy. I grew a massive amount of parsley and kale this year and I wanted to eat it.

Today we drove the Nebo Loop and went stopped at Payson lakes. I had never been. We walked around the lake and found a nice spot to sit. Sara and Dan tossed rocks in the water and I fed Brennan under my nursing cover. There were lots of people around and the wind started to kick up as a storm approached. The nursing cover was blowing all over the place, oh well. I guess you have to get over feeling exposed, sometimes it happens. Brennan also hates the nursing cover, so I feel like I'm wrestling with him to get him to eat. I had brought him two bottles of pumped milk but I forgot the nipples for the bottle so he had no choice but to nurse. It's good to have either option though.

No comments:

Post a Comment