Sunday, March 10, 2013

Helper

Brennan is really concerned with helping me out.  Much more than Sara ever was, although Sara is a fantastic helper now.  Brennan studies everything I'm doing and he really likes helping with the dishwasher especially.  First I take out the glasses dishes and knives while he cries impatiently.  Then he gets to take all the plastic dishes out and he says "go", short for "here you go" and then he hands them to me.  Sometimes if he knows were they go, he will even put them away.  I finally got a video of him helping.  He also likes to put trash in the trash can.  He can usually even separate out the recyclables.

Also, he's been talking up a storm.  Every day he tries to say new things.  He says iphone, Uh Oh, ow, go, ball, us, ice, and bye bye, and balloon among other things.  He also makes all kinds of animal noises too.  Here is a little video I got oh him speaking that is really cute. I can't believe he sat still that long for me to get the video.  What was even funnier was for him to watch himself on the video.  He was really interested and wanted to watch the video I took of him over and over and made the noises all over again.

He is growing up really fast, I can't believe it's only about 4 months until his birthday, that just can't be right.  Time just flew by. Before we know it, he'll be going to kindergarten like his sister this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment