Wednesday, September 14, 2011

more Moose pics!

Any excuse to put up more Moose pics will do. Modeling his yellow jamas. He looks so much like Sara in the second yellow jama pic.




He wanted to show everyone how long he's getting. He's as long as my pillow now. I have to kind of fold his legs to fit him in my lap. Tonight he weighed 12.2 which is the biggest yet. He'll be off the growth chart at his 2 month appointment probably.



He is so sweet. He's started to "paw" at my face with his arm and I think he definitely prefers me over Dan right now. He likes to snuggle up as close under my chin as he can get and he loves getting kisses and hates being put down for any reason.

He's been waking up early from his naps so I take him in my room and feed him and let him sleep in my bed with me a little so Sara can finish her nap. I wish I'd had a camera with me to show how sweet he sleeps with his little fists up under his head. Special moments!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely handsome in yellow. Your kids each have their own colors I'm noticing. Nobody is ever going to ask if one of them was adopted:):) Fun to pull out S's pics & compare; yup, siblings!

    ReplyDelete