Saturday, September 3, 2011

More tummy trouble

Brennan was having more trouble with his stomach today and not wanting to nurse. I've got to figure out what it is that's not agreeing with him. He didn't even want to drink the milk I pumped. As soon as we offered him formula, he gulped it down without hesitation and fell right to sleep.

I did eat ginger, chia seeds, and flax seeds in my green shake today so I will eliminate those I guess. I might just end up eating a really plain diet, eggs and oatmeal = boring. I've got to get him nursing and happy again, this is stressful.

At least with the breast pump I can keep my milk going until I figure it out. With Sara the milk just dried up because she wasn't nursing. So thankful for that breast pump, best investment ever.

I've been reading the internet lots about people who've had these problems and have gotten some really good tips of things to try. I guess if he's still not nursing soon I'll have to see a lactation consultant. I'm trying to stay positive and trust that I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. His 3 a.m feeding went off without a hitch. Hopefully things will be back on track.

    ReplyDelete