Thursday, March 8, 2012

Every time I catch Moose climbing on something he always gets a look on his face like "am I in trouble?".  It's pretty funny.


  I've had to really watch him and think about what he could stand up on or pull down on himself.  Also it scares me a little that his favorite place to hang out is under the kitchen table.  That is where Sara plays and eats and is always dropping stuff he shouldn't have.  I sweep probably 10 times a day to make sure there's nothing on the floor he can get.



Brennan is sick right now.  I hope I don't have to take him to the doctor.  He has the same cold that we've all had for several weeks.  He has a rumbly cough and is rubbing his ear a lot.  I cleaned some wax out of his ear this morning and we take 2 or 3 steam baths a day.  Sara likes taking the steam baths too.  Running the humidifier in his room also helps him sleep. 

I love Brennan's personality and his bright blue inquisitive eyes.  He is a really fun and happy baby.


This week he has started eating pieces of bread, which he loves, and we gave him pieces of waffle with maple syrup that he really liked. I've been pureeing his food a lot less, I only let it spin for about five seconds so it still has some chunks and texture.  He seems to like that better.  Also this week, I squeezed him some fresh orange juice that he loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment