Friday, August 26, 2011

Library Day

Today we took Sara to the splash pad to play. Brennan sat in his stroller while she played. We have a window in the morning where he takes an hour nap before he's ready to get up. We were hoping to capitalize on that window.

It worked good until we go to to the library. He started to wake up but I was just hoping he could hang on for 10 minutes while we grabbed Sara some new books. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Brennan dropped a huge bomb in his diaper on the way in, then he cried while we were picking out books. I tried to get Sara to help me with his pacifier while I picked out books but she was way too interested in finding Thomas books.

Somehow he managed to gag on his pacifier and threw up. I'm sure the library was glad to see us go, it was quite a fiasco. Then when I changed his diaper at the car, for the first time he reached his hand down and got poop on it. I knew it was coming sometime. I was pouring sweat by the time we were done with this outing.

He had some problems nursing today and I hope it's better tomorrow. As soon as the milk would start to come out he would cry and scream and pull away. It might have been some spicy food I ate the night before and I ate shrimp today. I hope that's all it is and it's not a new habit he's developing, we were all covered in milk because of it and I had to feed him formula tonight. I've also sprouted some Fenugreek seeds to produce more milk and I ate some today but I don't think that that would bother him though.


No comments:

Post a Comment