Saturday, November 19, 2011

Big baby

Brennan is such a big boy. It was even more evident when we visited his new cousin Noah, born 6 days or so ago. Noah was so tiny compared to Brennan, even as a newborn. However now, even though there is only 3.5 months separating them, they look 6 months apart easily.

Here's a pic of "tiny" Brennan I took with my cell phone camera the day we were leaving the hospital with him. He looks way bigger here than Noah does now.


It really made me realize how much Brennan has grown up, seeing that new baby and comparing him with Brennan. I'm really glad he's not small anymore, it causes me too much anxiety to worry all the time about a newborn and I hate feeling riddled with anxiety. Each day that passes, as he gets bigger and bigger, I have less anxiety and I can just relax and enjoy him more.

Here's a pic of Jumbo baby now.

Dan and I think that Brennan might be crawling by New Years, he is so strong and when we put him down on the ground, he already tries to get his knees under him when he's on his belly. Sara didn't to that until she was 7 or 8 months old. Brennan is really strong.

Also, he is just sooo cute, with his round little head and waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment